The PBZ vertical top discharge centrifuges are equipped with direct shaft connected motor. This series of filtration centrifuge features base plate, manual discharge and batch-type operation. Customers avail from simple structure, reliable performance and ease of operation. Adjustable filtration time is responsible for efficient washing and undamaged solid phase.
What distinguishes our multifunctional centrifuge is the utilization of direct shaft connected motor. This series of direct driven enclosed centrifuge swells transmission efficiency and eliminates energy consumption by V-belt drive.
Main Features of PBZ Vertical Top Discharge Centrifuge
1. The utilization of explosion-proof motor makes this manual discharge centrifuge to be free from friction dust generated by transmission belt. Moreover, motor is placed at the bottom of the machine, resulting in minimized footprint.
2. Smooth parts and polished surfaces leave no residual heel. Parts contacting with materials are made from stainless steel for higher level of sanitation. Moreover, large hinged cover makes it much easier to clean the gap between centrifuge outer housing and basket.
3. The base of this explosion-proof separation equipment comes in platform design, which lowers the center of gravity of the machine and occupies minimized floor space. Furthermore, the platform base can be used as operation platform for easy operation.
4. Liquid damping vibration absorber delivers exceptional performance and simple maintenance.
5. For convenient operation, we deploy feeding pipe, washing pipe, inspection window and lighting hole on the large hinged cover. Optional CIP system is available to meet GMP standards on sanitation levels of inner wall of centrifuge housing, liquid slot wall and inner and outer surfaces of basket.
6. Our vertical top discharge centrifuge brings drastically reduced damage to particles. Therefore, this industrial separation equipment has been extensively applied to separation of slurries containing granules, as well as fibrous materials.
7. The utilization of variable frequency drive is responsible for stable start-up and adjustable centrifugal force. Moreover, overload protection is available for motor, resulting in reduced maintenance workload and expenses.
8. Enclosed system is enhanced by silicone rubber or fluororubber. Explosion-proof function is also provided to fit needs of poisonous, flammable and explosive applications.
Main Application of PBZ Vertical Top Discharge Centrifuge
This industrial separation machine is highly suitable for solid-liquid separation of slurries containing granules and fibrous materials, such as plaster, copper sulfate, potassium chloride, borax, dyestuff, pesticide, salt, gourmet powder, food additive, starch, sugar, chemical seasoning, antibiotic, vitamin, as well as sludge treatment, wastewater treatment and metal refining like including copper, zinc and aluminum, etc.
Technical Parameter of PBZ Vertical Top Discharge Centrifuge
|Basket Dia. (mm)||300||450||600||800||1000|
|Basket Volume (L)||5||20||40||100||155|
|Max. Load (kg)||7.5||30||55||135||200|
|Max. Speed (rpm)||2825||1900||1500||1200||1000|
|Motor Power (kW)||1.1||1.5||3||5.5||7.5|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||605×605×830||800×800×1000||1200×1050×1300||1500×1250×1400||1600×1400×1450|