The PQSB top discharge centrifuges are endowed with fully opening cover, and adopt stainless steel for outer structural parts, fixed parts and basket. Various advantages make our stainless steel separation equipment a wise and profitable investment.
Main Features of PQSB Top Discharge Centrifuge
1. Thanks to fully opening cover, smooth parts and polished surface, customers are allowed to perform complete cleaning to outer housing, basket and liquid slot of this enclosed top discharge centrifuge.
2. Platform base lowers the center of gravity and requires limited place for installation.
3. Liquid damping vibration isolator delivers outstanding performance and minimized maintenance.
4. We deploy feeding pipe, washing pipe, inspection window and lighting hole on the large hinged cover for convenient operation. Optional CIP system is presented to offer in-line washing to centrifuge inner wall, liquid slot and basket inner and outer surfaces, whereby to meet GMP standards.
5. Exceptional versatility has been proved by wide applications in separation of fibrous materials and slurries containing granules, as well as undamaged particles.
6. Variable frequency drive is employed for stable start-up and adjustable centrifugal force. Furthermore, optional nitrogen protection system is also available to meet the explosion protection needs for poisonous, flammable and explosive environments.
Structure of PQSB Top Discharge Centrifuge
Technical Parameter of PQSB Top Discharge Centrifuge
|Basket Dia. (mm)||800||1000||1200||1250|
|Basket Volume (L)||100||150||270||310|
|Max. Load (kg)||135||200||370||420|
|Max. Speed (rpm)||1200||1100||1000||1000|
|Motor Power (kW)||5.5||11||15||18.5|
|Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||1900×1350×1300||2050×1500×1350||2450×1700×1675||24050×1700×1675|